(this time it was *me* who had to post the puzzle...)
Deadline for submissions is September 14th, 2007.
You can send your solutions to email@example.com
- Three men, Abel, Locker and Snyder are married to Edith, Doris and Luisa, but not necessarily in this order.
- Each couple has one son.
- The sons are called Albert, Henry and Victor.
- Snyder is nor married to Luisa, neither is he Henry's father.
- Edit is not married to Locker and not Albert's mother.
- If Alberts father is either Locker or Snyder, then Luisa is Victor's mother.
- If Luisa is married to Locker, then Doris is not Albert's mother.
Who is married to whom and what are their sons called?
Taken from the German book "Denken als Spiel" by Willy Hochkeppel, 1973 (Thinking as a Game).
The Rules of the Contest
More info on the contest.
We're looking forward to your contributions -
let the rules rule...